Rata Park Rest Home provides care under Ministry of Health contract. If you meet specific requirements you may eligible for assistance from the government. Read below and see useful links on this page for more information.

If you need long-term residential care in a hospital or rest home, you may be able to get a Residential Care Subsidy from the Ministry of Health.

This subsidy helps with the cost of this care. The subsidy is paid directly to the hospital or rest home by the Ministry of Health.